CELPIP Reading Task 1 (Reading Correspondence) - Practice


CELPIP Reading Task 1 - Reading Correspondence

1) About Reading Task 1

* Task Total Time: 11 minutes
* Number of questions: 11

- Reading Task 1 screen.



2) Practice The Task 1 

* Read the following message.

  Dear Patient:

 This letter is to confirm your appointment for James at CELPIP TIP hospital. Please plan to arrive approximately 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time for you and your significant other to sign consent forms that are required for your treatment. It is important that your significant other is able to accompany you to your appointments as much as possible. With the type of care we provide, we may be unable to schedule/perform certain procedures without their signature.

  If you have been seen by another physician, please request that your medical records be forwarded to our office prior to your appointment, as well. In an effort to be HIPAA compliant and to protect your private health information and identity, we require that you bring your photo I.D. and insurance card to your first visit.

 As a courtesy to you we will submit your insurance claims for you; however, any co- payments will be collected at the time of service. For any non insured patients, fees for all office visits and related charges are payable at the time of service.

 My staff and I appreciate your selecting our office for your health care.

Sincerely,
D.K William


Choose the best option according to the information given in the message.

Q1. This mail is

A. Apologize wrong information
B. Remind to appointment
C. Appreciate to apply
D. Change appointment


Q2. Jame's appointment for

A. Surgery
B. Treatment
C. Cancel
D. Sign

Q3. The office needs medical record if he

A. Doesn't have treatment result
B. Has been surgey
C. Taking medicines
D. Treated from other doctor

Q4. If Jame is noninsured, he has to

A. Read HIPAA information
B. Take cash or debit card
C. Bring photo ID
D. Appointment documents

Q5. Jame has to

A. Go office with someone
B. Arrive exactly appointment time
C. Change doctor
D. Take HIPAA identification.

Q6. After appointment, What will Jame do next

A. Make appointment again
B. Signature document
C. Treatment in hospital
D. Send medical record

Here is a response to the message. Complete the response by filling in the blanks.

I am writing to let you know that unfortunately, (7) My mother has been (8)  for heart surgery and it is important that I be with her at this time. (9)  that I will be in Boston for the next one months. I am much looking forward to meeting with you, (10) and would like to find a mutually agreeable time when we can hold a rescheduled meeting. I apologize for needing to reschedule our appointment and for any inconvenience that this change might create. (11)
Sincerely,

Q7

A. I must change the appointment
B. I don't have cash 
C. I should cancel meeting 
D. I have to back home

Q8

A. moved 
B. hospitalized
C. traveled 
D. studied

Q9

A. I anticipate
B. I finish 
C. I participate
D. I doubt

Q10

A. Thus,
B. In addition, 
C. Therefore,
D. However,

Q11

A. I appreciate your generosity. 
B. I request take action against.
C. I look forward to see you
D. Thanks for your support


3) Practice Answers

Q1. Remind to appointment

Q2. Sign

Q3. Treated from other doctor

Q4. Take cash or debit card

Q5. Go office with someone

Q6. Treatment in hospital

Q7. I must cancel the appointment

Q8. hospitalized

Q9. I anticipate

Q10. However

Q11. I look forward to see you

Powered by Blogger.