CELPIP Writing Task 1 (Writing an Email) Tip


CELPIP Writing Task 1 - Writing an Email

1) About Writing Task 1

* Task Total Time: 27 minutes
  • You will get information about the situation.
  • You will get the writing options and You should insert these option to your contents.
  • You should finish the writing within 27 minutes.

- Writing Task 1 screen.

2) Writing Task 1 Tip

* Tip
  • Remember useful paragraph verb or idiom as a situation.


3) Practice The Task 1

1. Complain restaurant service letter.



Dear Mr.Rick.

I wish to make a formal complaint against your restaurant staff last Friday evening over their poor service, which spoiled my evening with my family.

I had already made a reservation of 5. My reservation was at 6pm and I arrived at 5.50pm. We were made to wait for an hour before we were seated.

In addition, I was greatly disappointed that my mother birthday was spoiled by the poor attitude of your staff. The table seating was meant for a party of 4, so my party and I were pretty cramped. The service was slow and no apologies or reasons for the delay in our food were given. The manager was no where in sight. It was certainly a bad first experience.

I hope that you will look into this matter and train your staff properly to have the appropriate behavior befitting the occasion. I am quite hesitant to return to your restaurant for future celebrations.

Sincerely,

Jame Robert
Powered by Blogger.