CELPIP Speaking Task 1 (Giving Advice) Tip



Speaking Task 1 - Giving Advice 

1) About Speaking Task 1


* Preparation: 30 seconds  
* Recording: 90 seconds 

(1) Preparation screen


(2) Recording screen.


2) Speaking Task 1 Tip

* Tip


You should speak analytical English using useful sentences. 

(1) Intro  

Explain Situation and speak more detail about that. You should agree on listener general idea. 

- Useful sentences or paragraph  
  • I know
  • Since you have seen.
  • I heard that

(2) Body  

Tell about your experiences and advice as well as listener feeling or status. 

- Useful sentences or paragraph  
  • I remember when I was,
  • I later realized that
  • Even if
  • All we have to do is
  • The good thing about puberty is that.
  • As you know

(3) Conclusion 

Speak hopeful result and give solutions. 

- Useful sentences or paragraph  
  • I hope that
  • I know that
  • I believe that
  • Therefore
  • As well as.
  • So
  • You would better
You have to give solutions. This is the point.  


3) Practice situation 

 1. A friend is looking for a summer job. Advise him about different ways he can find work for the summer. 



 I know you are looking for a summer job as service because you are wanting to change your old desktop. As you know, I am already working in the office as an MS office helper in YBM company and I thought I can give some advice to you in order to get a job. When I found some job, at first, I used online like 'Liked in' or 'Indeed' sites. Otherwise, You would better request your friends like Your company is hiring? Even though the company is not hiring you to have to give your resume to your friend. Because you can get an opportunity to get a job at the company. Therefore, I hope that you get a job as soon as possible. Good luck my friend. 
Powered by Blogger.