CELPIP Writing Task 1 - Writing an Email Practice

 


1) About Writing Task 1

* Task Total Time: 27 minutes

- You will get information about the situation.
- You will get the writing options and You should insert these option to your contents.
- You should finish the writing within 27 minutes.

- Reading Task 4 screen.


(2) Practice The Task 1 - Write an email about voluntary

* Task Information

 - You want to do some voluntary, unpaid work in a developing country. Write a letter to a company called CELPIP-TIP, which organizes such travel.

* Write an email to the volunteer in about 150-200 words. Your email should do the following things

- Explain why you want to volunteer.
- State what your skills and experience.
- Indicate where you would like to volunteer and how long.

(3) Practice Answers

Answer 1



Dear Mr./Ms. Manager

I am interested in an opportunity to volunteer with the CELPIP-TIP organization. I have significant experience working with children, and would like to continue to do so in a volunteer capacity.

  I volunteered as a teacher’s aide at the Canada School and enjoyed being able to help kindergarteners learn during their first experience in a class room. In this position, I assisted with classroom projects, provided one-on-one literacy tutoring to the children, and chaperoned field trips.

For the past several winters, I volunteered with children on the slopes of a local ski resort, assisting coaches with teaching basic skiing to toddlers and elementary school age children.

  I believe it would be an excellent opportunity to develop my interest in early childhood education, a field I wish to study and pursue professionally in the future.

 My schedule is flexible and I am available to volunteer both evening and weekend hours, as well as during the day. Please feel free to reach out to me via email or cell phone.

Thanks for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Answer 2



Dear Mr.Manager,

 I am interested in opportunities that may be available to volunteer at the CELPIP-TIP organization.

 As a long-time advocate of the needs and welfare of the elderly in our community, I have experience working with senior citizens and would be thrilled to continue to do so in a volunteer capacity.

 In this position, I assisted program participants with recreational projects, contributed to program planning and strategy sessions, and accompanied group field trips to local musical events and museums. I also participated in fundraising and community outreach initiatives.

 I enjoy dealing with other people and working with others. I like to be able to share my experiences with others as they need it and feel that this is a good way of making people enjoy a day out.

 Since my school starts in September, I can volunteer from June to the end of August near CELPIP downtown.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Powered by Blogger.